Saturday, August 8, 2009

the final countdown.

it is hard to believe that it is already august 8th. the summer flew by so quickly, but it was absolutely perfect. i have been anticipating these next three days for so long, it is going to be a whirlwind of fun, excitement, and emotions. this week at home has been great, relaxing, packing, eating lots of my favorite foods, and lots of hang out time with my family and the lakeside kids that i love so much.
packing was an undertaking for sure.

i had to fit all of this...














into this...


and somehow i managed to do it.
it only took 4 days and 4 people staying up way too late.

tomorrow is my commissioning service at Lakeside.
monday i graduate from Auburn.
tuesday i fly out of atlanta.

its going to be a crazy next couple of days. but that also means in just 3 days i will be in Addis! please be praying for me over the next 3 days and they days that follow. that i will quickly adjust and get settled in.

i am excited because my next post will be filled with great details about my new life. :)
love & peace.
lb

2 comments:

Lisa said...

sweet Laura - you are in our prayers!

les said...

Hey girl! I guess you made it! Hope your doing great and your job has been great this past week!!luv ya!Leslie Bedsole