Monday, November 10, 2008

blessed

the Lord has truly blessed me with peace & for that I am beyond thankful.

i have officially began support raising.
things are becoming so real to me now.
& i am so excited to see all that is in store.

in all of the excitement, my prayer is that the Lord would continue to use me here and now in auburn. that i would be present and focused and embrace the opportunities he has before me now. but that i would be continually preparing for the journey ahead.

pray for:
-my support raising
-my ability to balance, with my school work load increasing
-continued peace
-the people of addis ababa
-my team that is already at work in ethiopia
-bingham academy, the staff & students

have questions or want to hear more about my journey?
email me.
laurakboyd@hotmail.com

No comments: